The revered Roosevelt Hotel name – which for nearly a half-century meant the finest luxury accommodations, entertainment and dining, as well as world-famous beverages and celebrities – is returning to New Orleans, reborn as a Waldorf=Astoria Collection® Hotel, opening in June 2009.
In the months to come, you can follow our progress through The Roosevelt New Orleans blog.
What to Expect
- Preview the rebirth of this historic property
- Participate in discussions about your experiences and memories
- See the guest rooms and luxury suites before the hotel opens
- Recall the celebrities who once visited the hotel
- Learn about John Besh’s new restaurant, Domenica, and the 12,000-square-foot Spa Guerlain
- Refresh your memories of the Sazerac Bar and the Blue Room, both of which will be reopened
- And more
So, have fun, and watch for the opening of The Roosevelt New Orleans in June 2009.