The Roosevelt New Orleans today announced new ticket and lodging packages for guests wanting to celebrate the hotel’s historic grand opening Oct. 23-25.
• Tickets to Friday Night Celebration with the Neville Brothers: $150 per person
• Friday Night Celebration with the Neville Brothers and Take the Elevator Home: $679 for double occupancy and $529 for single occupancy
• Tickets to Grand Opening Gala Dinner with Irma Thomas and Allen Toussaint: $250 per person
• Grand Opening Gala Dinner with Irma Thomas and Allen Toussaint and Take the Elevator Home (includes four-course dinner): $879 for double occupancy and $629 for single occupancy
• Sunday Brunch in the Blue Room with clarinetist Tim Laughlin: $75 per person
These new packages are in addition to the Grand Opening Weekend Extravaganza Package which includes one deluxe guest room or luxury suite Oct. 23 and 24, two tickets to the Neville Brothers and two tickets to Irma Thomas and Allen Toussaint, a welcome amenity and gift, and valet parking.
Prices for these packaged events are $1,500 per couple for guests choosing a deluxe room and $1,750 per couple for those preferring a luxury suite.
“We want to share the grand opening of this New Orleans icon with the entire city,” said Tod Chambers, general manager at The Roosevelt. “We’ve created these new packages at various price levels to make that possible.”
The events coincide with the opening of Domenica as well as the introduction of the 12,500-square-foot Guerlain Spa, which will feature 10 private treatment rooms, a fitness center, a couple’s therapy suite and more.
Reservations are available by calling in-house reservations at (504) 648-5380.