Super Bowl fans who may need to relax before or after the big game and pay some well-earned respect to themselves, the Guerlain Spa at The Roosevelt Hotel has crafted exclusive, appropriately named treatments perfect for any gridiron booster, all available Jan. 30 through Feb. 3.
Available from the spa’s Super-Super Bowl Services are:
- Unnecessary Roughness: A Guerlain Deep Tissue Massage, perfect for tenseness resulting from cheering on the team.
- Double Coverage: For old-fashioned R&R, a Swedish Massage perfect after swimming in a sea of Super Bowl fans.
- The Linebacker: An Anti-gravity NuFace Microcurrent Treatment that gives weary-faced football fans a refreshed, rejuvenated appearance after a long season.
- Face Mask: The Guerlain Radiance Facial that puts a smile on every game face.
- Out of Bounds: An Aromatic Hydrotherapy Bath, perfect for fans who need a break at half-time.
- Down and Out: A Full-Body Polish with Vichy Shower guaranteed to be a winner whenever a pick-me-up is required.
- First and Ten: A Guerlain Classic Manicure, so hands are sure never to fumble.
- Kickoff: The spa’s Classic Pedicure, so feet are field-goal-ready.
- The Super Dome: Shampoo and Style for big events of all kinds.
- Full Coverage: A Glamorous Makeup Application that brings radiance to center field.
The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel, is one of America’s most luxurious and revered properties in one of the world’s greatest cities. This iconic hotel offers 504 rooms, including 125 suites, along with ballrooms and meeting space for every event from elaborate galas to private groups, weddings and more. Built in 1893 and boasting its signature block-long golden lobby with dozens of sparkling chandeliers, The Roosevelt has created its own history with the renowned Blue Room, Sazerac Bar, Guerlain Spa, fitness center, Rooftop Bar, Teddy’s Café, Emporium Gift Shop and world-class service. Located steps from the history and excitement of the French Quarter, The Roosevelt is the crown jewel of New Orleans luxury.